Hey there, film and TV fan!

There is a search box above, upper left corner- type name of movie, STAR name and you will find those pages!

I do not use paypal. For secure Debit and Credit cards, I use shopify.com.

DVDs/CDs usually ship 1st class mail the same day the order is received. If it is a large order, it will take about 5 business days.

ASK about downloads! email damienrecords@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Brian Pinette sings All Lives Matter - Guitar/Arranger: Jordan Herrera on cdbaby 99¢


ALL LIVES MATTER

Long before yesterday - was a man from Galilee
He was born to die you know - gave His life for you and me
Some I think forgot now - what He promised way back then
Every one get ready - For He will come again

Mama she once told me - live the golden rule
Daddy said respect yourself - always stay in school
The Lord who died for us - made it clear and plain
We’re all his creation - created all the same

All lives matter, easy to understand
I hope you will live this truth, before He comes again
God doesn’t see color,  that we all should know
All lives matter - for the Bible tells me so

Now there’s a fussin’ and a feuding - whose life matters most
At least that’s what the TV says - spreading from coast to coast
but those who live in the middle - it’s simple and it’s plain
All lives matter, God made us all the same

All lives matter, easy to understand
I hope you will live this truth, before He comes again
God doesn’t see color,  that we all should know
All lives matter - for the Bible tells me so

All lives matter, I’ll say it once again
All lives matter - at least it did back then
Before there was a President who chose to divide
All lives matter - it’s called American pride

BRIDGE

All lives matter, easy to understand
I hope you will live this truth, before He comes again
God doesn’t see color,  that we all should know
All lives matter - for the Bible tells me so

All lives matter, easy to understand
I hope you will live this truth, before He comes again
God doesn’t see color,  that we all should know
All lives matter - for the Bible tells me so



Sung by Brian Pinette
Lyrics & Music by Brian Pinette
BMI Writer/Publisher Affiliate
Ó2015 Brian Pinette

Written August 31st, 2015 / Recorded 8th, 2015

Jordan Herrera - Guitar/Arranger

Brian Pinette sings All Lives Matter  cdbaby 99¢